Nean and Drea

Nean and Drea
Let's go STATE!!!!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Not 1, but 2 weird dreams last night

1. Some crazy lady (short black hair, wearing this ugly burnt orange dress and sandals and had a beige colored purse that was gross) in Ambler was trying to shoot me. I was in a back parking lot, by myself in the dark but there were other people around . So she shot at one person and they died so we all kinda fell to the ground, but I didn't fall flat and I was near a light so you could see the shadow of my hair. I was kinda ducked behind a big navy blue GMC truck and I was scared that she would see me. So then I tried to move behind a wheel as she was getting into her car (while she was singing: "rain drops keep fallin' on my head" and swinging her purse), but she heard me and started shooting in my direction. Then she came really close, and then I woke up screaming.

So then I fell back asleep and had THIS dream/nightmare. This one isn't as detailed, but more weird:


2. I was at an audition to be an announcer for some comedy show (weird!) and the woman who owned the place kept telling me I was too quiet. (I mean, really?!?!?) I was SCREAMING and she was like, "No, way too quiet. Next please." I was soooo angry that I walked out of the audition and everyone came with me because they thought she was so ridiculous. It was sooo weird.

I think this one stems from my frustration at work.

The end.

Drea

No comments:

Post a Comment