Nean and Drea

Nean and Drea
Let's go STATE!!!!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

More weird dreams!!!

So the night before I had a dream that my dad insisted on having Christmas in May and I was really mad at him. So he decorated with all these little green candles. Then he wants to open presents. I refuse and I didn't buy any for anyone and he thought that was mean. Then John Falcone came over and he was talking to my Dad. Then I start talking to him in my living room and he starts crying and the whole time I'm just sucking on my thumb. Then I want to console him so I go to hold his hand and I held it with my slobbery hand-weird!

My dream last night: I'm at my next door neighbor's growing up telling them about the other dream I had and Erika told me I was crazy and then John was like you're so weird. And then I just appeared at my moms. It was me, Kyle, Andrea, my friend Joe and my friend Mike. We were being loud and crazy and I was nervous the whole time that we were gonna get in trouble. So then Mom came home. So Mike and Joe pretended to make pancakes, in my kitchen at like 7am. So the guys made breakfast and then we all got in the car because we were road tripping somewhere. Okay, so we are driving on 676 and it was when some new smart phone came out like a new nexus and I'm mad at people cause they were so loud last night so I'm all about how the phone sucks. So in my dream there was this big sky scraper building thing on 676. It was like floating and their were ads of people like kneeling on it so then one of the huge windows opens and it's a guy who worked on this new cell phone. So he stands up and shouts out the window: "We Did It!" and then he jumps out the window (with the cell phone) and lands on his face on the pavement right in front of us on 676. Cars are veering out of the way and then someone asked if they thought he was dead and I'm like DUH you retard. So then fast forward like 10 years. Kyle and I are at a bar, and we meet a kid-he's 26. We talk to him and it ends up he was driving next to us that day and he touched the guy who died with his two fingers and the guy was cold. WEIRD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment