Nean and Drea

Nean and Drea
Let's go STATE!!!!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Killer Aquarium

I was at an aquarium, maybe ATL, maybe not. And all these evil creatures were trying to kill me and this guy, the aquarium man, was teaching me how to kill them
they all had like, one weak spot that I would have to hit, like in a video game. But they all had faces of people I knew ... well in my dream I knew, but in real life I have no idea who they were. But anyway, I had just killed the last one which was an eel. And to kill it I had to squeeze its neck really hard and not get bit, it was scary! Then I was getting carried out of the aquarium and I was weak so the dude carried me and on my way out a killer spider fell one me, and I didn't know what to do. And i asked the aquarium guy and he was like, I can't help you, I don't know how to kill it either. The end.
and then Kyle woke me up

No comments:

Post a Comment