So i had a dream that one of my friends from work was a TV Marketing person. He had a home studio and just a big chair that he sat in and he sold jingles. Not CD's of jingles, just jingles. Except, no one knew ANY of the jingles. Okay, so I go visit him at his new 'job' and these jingles kind of appear in mid air, and you can see the words and he sings along to them. And one comes up and he's goes, "Drea, you gotta buy this one because its the best cereal ever."
Me: What's it called?
Him: Gummy Cereal ...
Me: It's good?
Him: It's AWESOME!! It has a GREAT jingle
Me: But the cereal ..
Him: It looks like gummy bears, but it tastes like cereal. Like Cheerios ...
He is very serious about me purchasing this cereal, but I kindly tell him NO, sneak out of his 'studio' and then I wake up ...
Weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment